Initially, there was the strong urge to buy Meiji's brother.
But after hearing several cons (-..-) , decided against it.
Was supposed to go collect him last night at Pet Safari.
And we named him Bebe.
Explains "BEBE HOWE".
But no more Bebe.
And FYI, they are actually American Cocker Spaniels.
Mistook them as lab.
So becos my future flat will be too small and illegal to house an ACS,
Got to look for a toy breed.
Jonathan, you think I pregnant ah?
Wait till I hit 30 la.
I had lunch with Eunice Bebe Tan at SUNTEC today cos sent car for polishing.
Wo yao yi liang ce :(
Wo bu yao VAN.
OH AND HAHA, speaking of which...
I just read an email in my school inbox.
Apparently, it seems like students with cars now need to pay 80$ per semester & obtain the approved label before they can park in sch.
Sucks man.
No comments:
Post a Comment