Thursday 29th'April
- Hit town last night with haopenyou for a short catch up.
- Jon suddenly emo and talk to me, Thong too.
- In contact with a vintage friend.
- 2 weeks ago, Meiji pood on my carpet in my room so I sent it for cleaning and I saw it back in its original position when I returned home. Ahhhhh,, much furry comfort in ma cosy room.
Oh but a horrid thing crashed at 0300hrs. My younger bro came into my room and switched on the lights and the thing about me is that my temper will start to flare when I am deprived of sleep and food. Anyways, I was about to scold him for injecting light rays into my eyes at such a ghostly hour.
Then he super emo and sat on my carpet and said: "I crashed the car". So reluctantly, I dragged myself away from sleep mode and then went down to the carpark to check the car. Not serious in fact.
Last month, he kena bike accident. This month, car accident. I think he don't wanna be on the road anymore. Teehee.
I will be seeing Govindasammy (according to Nat) hehehehe, past midnight today!
No comments:
Post a Comment