Damn unlucky today :((
I took bus to work.
And it was such a CHEERFUL morning.
The weather was a warm feeling that hugs your skin.
So with a neutral mood, I set off for work.
The next stop was my turn to alight, and then I suddenly saw the wiper activated on the wind screen of the public transport.
Then I thought I saw water so I was praying and hoping it wouldn't rain cos me no carry umbrella type.
Then I looked around me, it was still warm.
But nooooo, I alighted the bus and it's like a toddler crying buckets of water above me.
Tell me la, how unlucky is that?! I didn't even had the chance to dash across the road.
So I SOS my colleague to bring out umbrella for me.
And so apologetic that she got herself wet because of me. Heh..
So couple of hours ago, I headed to Bras Basah to get stationeries for the office.
And whilst walking, a tudong girl stopped me and started explaining all about cancer.
What she hoped was that I could go on something like a donation package..
Donate monthly which cost 38 and they will deduct from your VISA/MASTER.
But I don't like this kinda thing.
I would rather a one off donation.
So hehe, I did that. Then she was like how much would you like to donate then?
So my itchy mouth said fifty bucks.
Oh well la, not that suay since I can help cancer patients.
I believe in what comes around, goes around.
So those of you who are reading, don't so kiam siap.
See auntie ask you buy tissue, don't think they wanna cheat you la.
Just donate lor.
Even if she's cheating our money, it's her conscious.
Least you did your part.
Although sometimes I don't donate to those singing in Orchard Roads underpass.
Sorry la, me no appreciate music.
You no THAT poor either [:
No comments:
Post a Comment