Today damn suay.
I beat-ed two orange lights.
One of which has a red light camera but when I turned to my side mirror, no flash spotted.
Nonetheless, hopefully won't kena summons.
And I was the first to reach the office.
So wow, I forgot the alarm code.
The moment I stepped into the office, the stupid alarm went off.
Not loud what.
Me is going away for the weekend next week.
A couple of years ago, I planned with my bff to go Fisherman's Wharf.
We spent hours walking that day, I recall.
And so we said, maybe one day should try there.
But it never came.
Went with colleagues earlier on.
I had the Catch Of The Day which was SEA BASS.
I conclude that I do not like SEA BASS.
But hearsay that the rest of the dishes were not bad.
So I shan't condemn the restaurant yet.
Ever told you that I aim to dine at new places each time I go out with Govind or my friends?
Because I am sick of heading to repeated venues.
No comments:
Post a Comment