Because I was just blog hopping which is UNUSUALLY me okay, and so I chanced upon an old school mate's blog. Damn it, then I asked Hash who was that. I mistaken it as another fellow's blog initially. So I confirmed with Hash.
Geezzz.
But point is.. I read 0.1% of her post then I literally got headache. Tiny weeny one of course. Omg her blog super chim. Eh im not gossiping here okay. It's my hearfelt feelings. Then again, supposedly it's her way of expressing her feelings.
Hash says that she blogs as if a dictionary is beside her.
And I said, I bet she takes 3 hours to blog a post.
Cos she needs to refer to it umpteen times.
So Hash says my claws are coming out.
Why?
Now I've evolved into a cat is it?
I THINK though, and maybe a few would agree including Hash that her English is quite zai la.
I'm jealous :(
Maybe I should buy a dictionary from now on and refer to it when I blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment