Thursday, March 04, 2010

ACTUALLY, I've got nothing much to update.
Work ain't so interesting that I got to inform you guys.
Oh, my mobile cover and screen protector arrived on Saturday.
Already put on the cover so awaiting the man to return to help me put on the protector.
Got my pay yesterday.

I envy those people who get to holiday now cos I got to work to earn money TO FEED MYSELF :(
Sometimes, I would often wonder what a nice feeling it would be to be sponsored in whatever you do.
Then again, I am glad that I very much depend on myself since young as compared to my peers :)) HEHE.
I paid off my own school fees since late primary school (if you're wondering how? I worked off my ass during the holidays after 'N's and 'O's when my friends could go play theirs off.)
I want to go on a holiday now .. If only Govind weren't in army . But I got to save up now first! May my CPF GROW GROW GROW so I can buy my own house when I'm at my thirties..
And I hope I will earn enough soon so that I can support my parents. I want the both of them to stop working when they hit 60. Which is another 3 years.. Opps pretend you don't know my mom's age. Hahahha. Then again, I may not achieve that goal so quickly cos I am only 20. Hurhur just bs-ing around.

PS: I will be a successful woman JUST FOR MY PARENTS (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment