So on Sunday, I was supposed to chill out with Jean. My boss only told me that we need to return to the office to compile a project bid which will require approx 2-3 hrs. SHO WRONG! Went to office and did work ALL THE WAY TILL DAY BREAK! Which means I only reached home at half past nine on Monday. Jean came over to accompany me. Looked thru courses and talked a bit. Then I sent her home at 1am. So guilty that she has to rot her last night in SG with me so I went to her house when I woke up at 2pm.
Missed walking the path to her place. All this while, I would drive her home so didn't manage to indulge in reminiscence of walking to her place like we used to after school. Then I just watch her pack, cook my maggi mee and talk talk.
This return of hers was the most fruitful one because we met up more often as compared to the past 4 years of her return trips. And we also talk more. Think we understand vice versa deeper [:
I miss her already. MAY WE GET TO MEET SOON THOUGH
LOVE YOU JEAN!!!!!!!!
HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG
PS: I miss you too GOVIND YAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment