Last night was an impromptu birthday surprise for RYAN CHEE.
While filling up my passport particulars to enter Malaysia, I suddenly remembered that it would be Ryan's 20th past midnight so together with Gabriella and Eunice, we planned a short one before midnight. Supposedly I was damn emo so I wanted to talk to Ryan about it. TEEHEE. Oh well, couldn't think of a much better plan. The three of us went to buy cake from 313. Then we rushed back to the car park. Coincidentally, Ryan was waiting at my car. So I went to 'emo talk' with him in the car whilst the others door came by with the cake.
We then went for supper at the kopitiam opposite CINE.
I woke up at 0700 to get ready for work. Drove into JB today.
I very much wish that I am like my peers who know what they want in life, whether to study or work (for the females). Im so wasting my time rotting right now.
I think I will go to work and see if I can find any job scope to my liking hence prior to that, no degree in sight. Will consider furthering my studies if my future job scope complements greatly with the cert.
No comments:
Post a Comment