Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Attachment is over.

Baked cupcakes with JEANNIE for my colleagues and they said I very you xin, [shys]. Went for lunch with them yesterday and then I headed to SP to find Eunice for awhile. Slept over at old home last night cos very lazy to go back home.

Friday: Went for Din Tai Fung with Jean, Junying & Hash then deserted at Canele. You may wanna try their strawberry shortcake cos I think it's not bad. Hash, Jean & I watched Law Abiding Citizen for free. Hehe.

Saturday: Govind wanted to go hospital cos he hurt his legs but alas he decided not. So had lunch with Jon, Weihao and Jeremy at IKEA. Then went to Haji jalan then played L4D2. Moi got lobang for Starhub mobile subscribers. At Emax Cine/Cathay, you will get 10 bucks voucher when you present your student pass and phone to the receiptionist. So Jon, G and I played L4D2 for 2 hours and it cost us 21$. But we use 20 dollars voucher [cos G&I use Starhub] and we only paid a buck. How cheap eh.

Sunday: Had KFC then went back to respective families. Went Geylang for fantabulous dinner at Lorong 1. The tze cha nice.

Today: Eunice and I watched Blind Side then Dawn came over too. Went SP. Walked with Dawn and doggy + her maid. I'm home now. Super sian.






1 comment: