Friday, January 15, 2010

DARZAN

Last night, Aurobind brought a pup over to my place.
Pup = he = DARZAN! And he is only 2 months old.
So he was visiting for the night. Okay, at tenpm bind my bro and bro's friend decided to head out so they put Darzan in the kitchen and closed the door. So Darzan started whining then I see him so pitiful! Therefore, me being the kindhearted person = let him out to the living room for awhile . Then I decided to let him run a bit but no he went ALL OVER DA PLACE so I started to panic just in case he decides to attack the carpet. AND YES, HE DECIDES TO PEE THERE! Omg man then I chased after him EVERYWHERE like literally some siao cha bor exercising in her own house. Then he ran up to my bro's room and luckily I managed to nap him so I took him to the patio and close the door while I clean the carpet.

At the patio, he decides to whine again and started to scratch the window. Me = just bathe = cleaning = perspire = started to nag at him. After cleaning the carpet, I decided to pity him again and went to the patio to collect him BUT NO HE DECIDES TO LAO SAIIIIII THERE! Wah lao I felt like fainting already la then I took him to the toilet to wash his paws. Play catching with me in the bathroom sia. Poor me got to go scrub the patio then he in the toilet whine whine whine.

Oh well poor thing, must be feeling strange in a new place. Seeing him makes me miss the past. And being me again, I started to talk to Tarzan about xxxx. Miss him so much :((
Good boy slept in the kitchen without making noise during the night. This morning, he was wagging his tail when I went in . Then I made him sit before giving him a treat. I miss him already even though I just got to know him for less than 12 hours.

PS: I just had my measurements, weight = 45.5kg and height = 163cm.
I want to grow taller and get heavier......

No comments:

Post a Comment