Sunday, September 13, 2009

What we did on Saturday

一个风和晴朗的早晨,I went over to Howie's place at around 9 plus. She was already awake. We ( Howie's mum, Howie and I ) brought QI down to pets lovers' centre to get singlet, a bag, retractable leash, mouth spray and food. We cabbed down to Cineleisure to watch I love you Beth Cooper. We brought Burger Kings into the theatre. After the movie, we took a bus ride down to Marina for the second movie Coco before Chanel. We walked around Marina after the movie while waiting for the third movie The Proposal. Howie accompanied me to the IT fair although she hated crowded places after which we had dinner at The Ship which she paid. By the way she paid for all the movies. After dinner was The Time Traveller's Wife at The Cathay and we went home. Saturday was a pleasant, nice and literally free day for me. I didnt even forked out a single cent which i felt was unfair for her. OK i forked out money but it was cents and dollars not beyond $5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US AND I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE HOWE HUI YI!!!!!!!谢谢


-GOVINDYAPYUPYOPYOUYAAYAH

No comments:

Post a Comment