Hello you , I still remember your full name eh ! Almost forgot today was the 28th . Luckily I saw what Jean wrote to you then it jolted my memory . Today's post is dedicated to you , just as you requested! Hehe , the other day when G read the tags out to me . I was so pissed off with you and Eunice . So I got him to tag and told you both to go away . I've thought before , it's a miracle considering my temperament that the both of us haven't got ourselves into a major fight eh? The other time which I recollect was in secondary five , I was quite pissed off at you then you came over to 5/2 to talk to me . Something like that , then what xiao jie don't angry all . Don't know if you recall though but I still remember! Other than that , haven't fought before cos we don't talk much now and sometimes it's just difficult to get angry at your retarded character (HAHA). Because somehow you can never get me to be angry at you . Although we may not be as close as how we were in sec4&5 , sometimes you will be just surprised about how you would be included in others' thoughts .
Recall when you kept drawing those strawberries for me and writing notes to one another . I still have quite a few notes which I kept , even till now . Everybody would tend to fade away from one another eh ? But every now and then , we should still try to keep in contact ? Like you stalking my blog ! Hehehe , yeh I know you were glad that we met in class . In sec four , you sat beside me . And YOU ARE SO LOUD ! Make so much noise . But all those fun and laughter ? And when you emo over your bff , you told me . You cried over your bff to me . We talked about him before and all the fun love doing things we did a few years back . How fast aye ? We're twenty already . Guess we've all grown up one way or another .
Bet you had a blast today ! We'll meet soon right ? I got many things to say . But I wouldn't write them here . Oh well , love you Jeanette . And I am Howie from St Marg's who is so damn bloody hot tempered and who has also never changed . Happy birthday darling babe XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment