Tuesday, August 18, 2009

East Coast Park on 160809

Drove to East Coast, dined at Thai Village and watched Hangover on Sunday . It was the doggies day at the park in da afternoon . Dawn's Edgey, Govind's Lucky and my Qi . The Howe family poodle is 6 years [030803] of dog age X 7 = 42 human years as of 3rd August 2009 . According to the EX-owner, he had pups and HDB didn't allow so many dogs in the household hence they decided to give up the dad . HMMM why not the pups leh ? Anyway yesterday , my neighbor came over and we were grooming Qi (was named Qiqi or so i heard but I found it too gay so i call him Qi instead) . Then we found out that .... QI WAS CASTRATED !! Sterilized in da proper term lo . Qi is rather old , his teeth is badly plagued , ear got infection (i think) and he got BAD BREATH ! Hehe .. I got him shoes/socks from Pet Lover's a couple of days back . Didn't leash him when I took him down to walk . Everyone adores him . Good way to get to know guys leh Eunice . Hamster too minute la go buy dog la . Or i lend you Qi (100 sing per day thanks).

G's dog shat da moment we got off the car .
So we hosed him .
Dawn's baby .
I AM LUCKY!!
That is poor yet lucky to have Howes as the owner, Qi .
There was another male dog behind our bench . He kept whining (I think cos we were having too much fun so he wanted to join us) hence the owner brought him over to play pen too.

The Cute Unknown .
Dogs like to smell one another's backside.
Each have their own corner.


Qi !!!!! And his Fluffy socks :D
Govind Yap and his lazy lion-like Maltese . Hehe.

Qi was the only dog unleashed. I bet the rest were jealous ! My dog is very tamed by da way . He would never stray far off hence I don't leash him .
LAZY LION

Did I scare you ?
I think we look alike . HA!
Qi says: LOOK INTO MOI EYES !!

No comments:

Post a Comment