- Eunice is currently showing me her feet on webcam and she asked me to blog more about her but I replied: "I scared later people view my blog, the page hang !" .
Anyway , I had cravings for curry chicken since the start of the day but it's so unrealistic . Don't know where to go buy .. So I just ordered KFC . The waiting and ordering timing took 09:43 minutes . The lady damn funny la , she called me Mister but I am a Miss so she was quite confused then I explained it was my bf who helped me ordered the other time so she asked me to hang on while she amend my name. Then I wanted to order Banditto Meal but she said "SORRY AH, your area cannot send such a delivery , hehe ". Then I was like "WA LAO , then how?" then she asked me to order smth else . So i was like " Hang on ah , I'm looking at the menu online" . Then she said "Okay ah , so cool you're looking at the machine but talking to a human then she hahahahaha" . So cute she .. So i ordered 3 pieces chicken meal but must hit 12 bucks hence she asked me to order more . Either Zinger or Winglet . So I asked her "Are the winglets nice ?" Then she replied "No eh, honestly speaking, I don't take KFC". But i was like BUT YOU WORK THERE LEH ! Then she replied "Yuh lo that's what people say". So E said to order Winglet so I placed that order. Well , the lady was really entertaining . I was like talking to my buddy on the line. So friendly she !! Too bad I didn't ask for her name otherwise I will write in a comment for her :)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment