Tuesday, July 14, 2009

13th Month Anniversary.

R & I skipped the last class today and headed to SP to look for Eunice . I had McWings over there and then we drove to Ikea for meatballs . I continued to eat pancakes there (tummy!) . We then walked to Queensway shopping center to find my sports bra . But the search was futile . E & I headed to Cheenatown to get her fabric . Concidently , I found a red Adidas sports bra at OG ! Yay Chinatown is cool ..

Today is our 13th month anniversary but G is outfield for the week :( I received a call last night at 2357 from a lady. I was told to stay up till midnight by G's friend .. So i got dark circles now ..
  • "Hi , is this Ms Stephanie? I have a delivery for you and I'm outside your doorstep".
  • I went to my peephole but I saw no one -..-
  • So I stepped out to take a look , guess what ? She was at the other end of the corridor .
  • I wondered why they do midnight delivery ..
  • Govind paid premium service or so I heard .
  • She then wished me Happy Anniversary .
  • And I received a call from G love.

Love Govind , thank you . It's been such a long time since xxxx . Anyway , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PS: 7 roses because it's my favourite number .




No comments:

Post a Comment