Wednesday, July 01, 2009

11062009-15062009

My parents, Govind & I went to Malaysia (Genting&KL) during the June holidays . We stayed at First World Hotel & Swiss Garden Hotel respectively. We only paid 168$ for the coach there and the hotels . We cabbed down to KL ourselves and unexpectedly extended 1 day to shop then returned on Monday night . We went to Times Square and bought the coach ticket back home. While we were at Genting , we all went to Casino and Govind and I played Baccarat . He won 1000 RM !!!!! But then lost all the next day =..= OH and over the weekends I got bounced out (suddenly they think I'm too young to enter . So embarrassing la). We played the theme park rides too . Oh and we bought indoor+outdoor tickets but we only played 3 rides . The ticket cost 108RM for two . Wasted our money .

So everyone know there's nothing much there but we managed to have fun (Casino+Theme Park+Movie) . I bet some of you didn't know that their movie theatre got OSIM Chair !! We watch Tactical Unit and only paid 16 ringit per person = 8Sing only la . Instead of enjoying the show , we just massaged our body for 2 hours . KL was nothing much other than shopping . There's like the town area near our hotel so we went to the various shopping center there till my mom recommended Pavilion which she claims is my heaven . Totally agree with her . The SC is so huge , it's so unbelieveable . Prolly 3 times the size of Vivo .
The Pavilion .
F21's changing room . JEANETTE !!!!!!!!


It is 3-4 times the outlet at Vivo !!
Super Royal Grassland


Spinner
Space shuttle . I screamed till no more voice could be heard ! And the guy beside me will sing song what =..=



We call it Superman . I think that's the name ? I think this game no kick la . Cos I closed my eyes throughout . Hehe ..

I was talking to Govind about this food idea . If I had enough money, I will sell this in Singapore too . It was not bad and reasonable priced . But Pepper Lunch seem to have started so already .. We cooked the food ourselves . If I were to sell it in schools, sure big hit . No long queue some more .
WHY CATHAY GOT NO OSIM CHAIR ?????!!!!!
Swiss Garden Hotel
A couple of years back , I went to Cameron Highlands and came to this place too with a friend and her mom + aunty + cousin . Very belly coincidently , I saw her aunty at the checkpoints and in Genting too . Malaysia also not very big what . I bought a necklace locket here then but my nephew lost it on a plane when we returned from Shanghai . So you cannot imagine how happy I was that I could buy it again . Being the very nice me , I bought for Eunice & Dawn too . They feel so lucky to have me as their friend la I know !!
MONKEY DAD
He trying to be funny ah . I bet he didn't know I have a blog .

Bottles so ancient .
Cheeeeerrrrssss!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee trying to act .
Look closely . She's trying to wink !


I bought this bag from River Island just for this trip . I don't know where it went to already ..

Speak No Evil .
See No Evil .

Don't worry , he's still alive and in army now . Oh Eunice , he got selected for recce although I don't know what the hell is that but he gave me a simple analogy . Training will be as tough as commandor and my brother said recce's the first to die in warrrrrrrrrrr .. Eh actually I think I told you already hor .

Genting weighing scale fail . Okay my weight seems fair enough but how can i be 160 ? HOW CAN WHEN I WAS 162/163 IN ST.MARG'S !
I like the Rhino shirt so cute . We got it in Beijing . Oh BJ photos will upload soon !

This picture is definitely not true to the center's size . But anyway , I'm so gonna go there to shop again !
My mom is a camwhore too !
This plate of thing is meat .. OSTRICH MEAT ! No don't ask me how it taste like cos I didn't try . G says it's chewy eeeee.


Royal VIP Coach . I watched some crocodile movie on my way back home .
BYEBYE MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA !!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg. g is a camwhore...

    simons birthday tml. gonna kidnap him later and tie him to a tree. will let you know how it goes. heehee.

    did you get my email babe?
    drop me a line.
    mish you.

    i love you, jeannie

    ReplyDelete