Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I just wanna say ...

That I am very tired already . I am exhausted . Everybody just think for their own benefit . Why don't you guys put yourselves in the shoes of others and just attempt to understand ? I want to cancel my party . Everyone, please you guys should not come. Okay bye .

9 comments:

  1. Who are you ?? I think i'm psychic so let me guess . Ryan C?? Hahahaha, hello why cannot look at my post again. My reason is there .

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW . how about. if u not celebrating, we ll go out. =D HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i will go zzzzz GO SLEEP LA RYAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. why thats weak man. sleep is for the weak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why cancel! I wan to go and have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babe, i care. you know i do (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH OH! and i'll bring you lotsa strawberries so you'll be happy okay? (:

    imy!

    ReplyDelete