Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 36, 070409!

I still have a couple of days to blog for my assessment . We played games and just bumped around on Tuesday.
Our first game was to create the tank conveyor wheel, using newspapers. And we had to move in it. So ridiculous yet so hilarious.


Working hard to win yo!


READY GET SET GO!
Lead, leading, first!

Yer yer, we won :DD

Ever seen a black Maltese??

BUT STILL SO ADORABLE!
This are squeesy fishy softy fishballs.
I would love this car when I beat the red lights and after the camera flashes at my vehicle.
GO BEN GO!


TRUST FALL!!!!!!!!!!!


Franice
ME, MOI, MYSELF AND I
Ci Min




Add Image
Winson
Seok Hui
Rock Climbing. I tried it at KL a couple of years back. Real rocks though, and I scrapped my knee = bruised knee = HUGEST BLUE BLACK OF MY LIFE! So this one was no kick = I didn't go up :D
Miang miang miang miang

The food street behind our hostel which we frequent daily.
Almost every night, I would patronise this store to buy my fried food.
Day 37, 080409!

We had our last presentation on Wednesday and thus closed the chapter for BPE's module.
Meng Zhen

This is what I call Flexsim .
My roomies!
PS, team A have already met up twice to concentrate on the completion of my movie maker for this trip but we haven't finished it as yet. Sooooo, we are meeting up on Monday AND BEN I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS (remember to book the room okay). Got to complete the post report for this trip as well. AND SCHOOL IS STARTING IN ... 24 hours ++

No comments:

Post a Comment