Thursday, April 16, 2009

Army byebye Govind.

Ryan, Winson, JX and myself went down to Geylang a couple of nights back for dinner. First, we headed to Lorong 9 and down a plate of beef noodles each. SUPER NICE! The beef was very tender and I reckon the oyster egg was not bad although I didn't try it . I no like seafood =..= After that, we crossed the road to eat the so called best frog leg in Geylang. The meat was tender too but then 2 frogs for 16$. Not full nono so we travelled to Lorong 19 which I always go to for froggy. Buy 2 get one free. Actually I prefer quantity. Besides, they taste the same. TOO MUCH FROGS FOR ONE NIGHT OMG !! Oh , (I have a phobia for frogs..)

ARMY ARMYYYY




Hai iiii no more mohawk. Don't sad..

I laughed damn hard at this.
Papi and mommy
Girlfriend
BYEBYEBYEBYE See you next SUNDAY!
Terminal nicenice sky.

I talk to Govind every night.. He told me they did a "do you have girlfriend problem" survey.

  • Do you have a girlfriend? YES
  • Are you afraid that she will run away with other guys? NO, cos he says I know she loves me hehehehe
  • Are you afraid of losing her?? NO

1 comment:

  1. jeannieislaughingherassoffatGMay 19, 2009 at 10:39 PM

    WAHAHA.

    didnt g kill you for posting those shaving pics? my god, i rmb what the accompanying the bf-going-for-NSshave felt like!

    WAHAHAHAA......

    oh sHOWIE. i mish you.

    ReplyDelete